Saturday, December 15, 2012

Contribute


It's my belief that this short life should achieve results with impact and progress that revolve around themes of love and harmony.  I wouldn't say that I'm all that intellectually smart, however, I do think that through my life experiences I have taken on a modest level of emotional intelligence.  Those lessons have taught me that it takes more than one person to do something consequential.  If you find the intersection of soul and science riveting, an incoming spec on the future's horizon that's only getting bigger and more apparent, please get in touch with your ideas.

Original works of fiction, art work, blog posts, links, and nearly any other contribution are welcome.  If you know which drop down category or sub-category your submission fits into, please indicate that information in your email.

Also, if you'd rather just donate some money, please click on the Paypal link on the right side of the page.  I'm also working on putting together and selling some Japanese green tea gift baskets, along with handwritten post cards whose contents include a handwritten spiritual, congratulatory or custom messages.  Coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top