Saturday, May 24, 2014

Graffiti in Japan: Write Your Own Tag Line

Ran into this cool graffiti today and wanted it to share it with you. Graffiti in my part of Japan is pretty rare, so when I come across something that sparks my curiosity (in the otherwise bland, austere landscape of Japan) my instincts instruct me to snap a pic.

As an exercise of creativity, I thought it fun to, from left to right, give each of these guys descriptors. Mine are: I have an announcement to make!, I know something you don't know, and I wish you hadn't told me that!

What can you come up with??













There are a few ways you can be a hero and support AJ. Free things are: try Audible or AmazonPrime for 30 days, link us to a social network like TwitterFacebook or Reddit, or download and rate the podcast in iTunesIf you have a little spare money you can send a Paypal donation to ajsnookauthor@gmail.com, buy one of AJ's Kindle eBooks, or buy anything on Amazon by going through the Amazon links on the site. Thanks so much for your support, AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top