Saturday, September 7, 2013

Ep. 17: The Antipathy Series Part I



This is the first audio clip of a series that I've started. I'm going to release about 10,000 words at at time on Amazon along with the audio here on my blog. It's based in my home of Kyoto and is a crime thriller (in the same vein of a superhero comic) about a Yakuza gangster turned Buddhist monk who decides to use his awakened state (along with his expertise of violence) to fight crime. As I write this series, my goal will be to describe the city I live in, along with its underbelly, as accurately as I can. I hope you enjoy.

There are a few ways you can be a hero and support AJ. Free things are: try Audible or AmazonPrime for 30 days, link to us a social network like TwitterFacebook or Reddit, or download and rate the podcast in iTunesIf you have a little spare money you can send a Paypal donation to ajsnookauthor@gmail.com, buy one of AJ's Kindle eBooks, or buy anything on Amazon by going through the site. Thanks so much for your support, AJ

1 comment:

  1. Apologies for sounding drunk when I recorded this (I was). I'll probably re-record it one day but I have little free time and want to use it for writing.

    ReplyDelete

back to top