Saturday, December 8, 2012

About Me

I'm an anonymous husband, father, teacher, dreamer, spiritualist, writer, athlete, artist and lover who goes by the pen name AJ Snook.  I have been writing ever since I was nine years old and majored in that very discipline in college.  After college I traveled through Asia and Europe and wrote down some of my exploits along the way.  Unfortunately, however, during that period of my life I focused more on getting to parties and panties than keeping track of my notebooks.  Starting in about 2010, though, I began to settle down a bit and get back into the craft more thoroughly and with more intent.

I hope the wonder that I find in my work and in the world around me is able to be accurately transmitted across the gulf that is the vast space between me and you.  So often our words fail to mean what our souls intend, but isn't art the most accurate medium of transmission that we have for the soul's essence?  I think it is.

To share my art honestly and bring some level of satisfaction, or even the slightest glimmer of beauty, into the minds of my readers is my one and only goal.  And wouldn't it feel wonderful to tell my boss that I am leaving society to do this full-time?  Therefore, if you have received some value from my work, a donation of any size would be greatly appreciated.  Just click on the Paypal link.

To find beauty and wonder in each and every moment is the goal,

AJ Snook


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top