Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Duncan Trussell - Everyone's Got Their Own Little Tar Pit

It's that dark place I go back to from time to time, hopefully less often as I get older, but I still find myself there, especially during the grindiest of grindiest work grinds. You know what I'm talking about, don't you? When colleagues are all on edge, fed up with one another, fed up with the monotony, the routine, acting on their spite, their envy, usually passive aggressively, but acting on it nevertheless. A feeding frenzy of civilized adults occurs. We become sharks with cold, dark hearts, dead eyes. Get out of the tar pit and bask in the spring sun. Feel the warmth. Radiate. Glow.





Support:
AJ Snook's Amazon Author Page
Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top