Saturday, February 21, 2015

Fwd: Email Posting

I just discovered posting directly by email and want to try it out. I'm hoping it will improve productivity and eliminate the feeling that I have to hide my screen at work. Everyone needs downtime at the office and I'd like to spend more of mine writing. Why is it OK to spend break time consuming news or Facebook fluff, but it's odd or even frowned upon to pass the lunch hour producing creative works or exploring ideas that often appear and disappear in the mind without first brushing up against another consciousness? Here's to evolving the daily routine that I may one day get to evaporate with the flame that lights and guides my hope of an even more simple, self reliant, mindful, compassionate and soulful future.

AJ Snook's Amazon Author Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top