Monday, July 29, 2013

Ep13: Peter Joseph, Ram Dass, Into The Wild, And More



In this episode I read some from Ram Dass and ramble a bit about Peter Joseph and The Zeitgeist Movement, along with "Into the Wild". Also, I tried using a new recording App because my Evernote account was almost over the megabyte limit for the month, and I like the quality better. Apologies for the six minutes that sound like I'm recording in the bathroom. Full disclosure: I was! Hope you enjoy.

Download This Episode (right-click and "save as")

Listen to it on Youtube

The Mindloft in iTunes

Image by FlamingText.com

There are a few ways you can be a hero and support the Mindloft. Free things are try Audible or AmazonPrime for 30 days, link to us a social network like TwitterFacebook or Reddit, or download and rate the podcast in iTunesIf you have a little spare money laying around you can send a Paypal donation to ajsnookauthor@gmail.com, buy one of AJ's Kindle eBooks, or buy anything on Amazon by going through our site. Thanks so much for your support, AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top